Thursday, April 15, 2010

funky dreams


last night i had a very realistic dream that someone was standing next to my bed making kissing noises over me. but when i opened my eyes, there was no one there and justin was lying on the opposite side of me sound asleep. it freaked me out because i had a very strong sense that there was a presence there. justin jokes around that the aliens are watching and couldn't help visiting because they're so excited about Saraya's arrival.

these pregnancy dreams are so vivid! anyone else having any funky dreams, pregnant or not?

1 comment:

  1. I think I told you about my pregnancy dream, didn't I? Everyone in my dream -- and me, especially -- were thrilled that I gave birth to a beautiful cocker spaniel puppy! The nurses put that fluffy little fella on my belly, and he licked me all over my face!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete