Monday, December 12, 2011

remembering OB

last week our dog died.  we spent 6 great years with our funny bear and will miss him so much.  his passing was unexpected; after eating an unknown animal carcass and hiding out in freezing temperatures, he got really sick and didn't make it to the vet.  pets are always getting into things they shouldn't but this time was just too much for him.  please watch out for your pets when they can't watch out for themselves.  it's a good thing all dogs go to heaven...















  

3 comments:

  1. My sweet family,
    My heart is breaking for you and in missing of my sweet grandy-dog. He was a legacy in and of himself; A character, friend, companion, and teacher. He will be greatly missed and always remembered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry sweetie! It's so horrible to lose a pet, they are such a huge part of your family :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about OB. I hope lil sis is holding up ok.

    ReplyDelete