Sunday, April 1, 2012

no joke!

we're homeowners!

one of the reasons the blog has been a little slow lately is because we've been pretty busy trying to buy a house.  the time has come to move up and out of the condo.  our little hobbit hole has been good to us the past 5 years but we are ready for more space and a yard.

after much searching, a little heartbreak, and a LOT of work, we've found the place!  it's much bigger than we initially intended but it's a beautiful, newer home with a great sized yard.  there's enough space for me to leave my crafts out all the time, for justin to have his man cave, and for saraya to explore.  it's perfect for our growing family.

i can't wait to decorate and will definitely be sharing and soliciting lots of design ideas and projects.  as a matter of fact, if you've been following along with my home sweet home board on pinterest, you may have noticed a few hints at future design projects...

so there may be another slow period for blog posts during the transition, but rest assured i'm still here!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, congratulations!!! It looks so beautiful! I can't wait to see more pictures (and come visit ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting for my phone call to come help paint Saraya's room - or any other room for that matter :) YAY!!!! I'm soooo excited for you all! Love and xoxoxo!!! Betsy Elling-Wood

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is beautiful!!! so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, congratulations! I'm so excited to see the inside and how you decorate! You'd better show us before and after pics on here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Janene! I am excited for you guys! Looks like a beautiful home.

    ReplyDelete