Thursday, October 20, 2011

DIY necklace holder

have any of you checked out pinterest yet?  if you follow me, you may have seen this nifty little necklace holder on one of my boards.  i instantly thought it was too easy not to try making myself and i was certain it wouldn't cost me the $50 or more i've seen people charging.  so i set off to anthropologie to find the cutest drawer knobs for my project.  there are lots of cheaper knobs available in other places, but i really loved these!  and i used one of my 50% coupons to get the finished cherry wood plaque from Michaels but again, there are many other options for the wood depending on the size, if you prefer finished or unfinished, etc.  what do you think?
mushrooms and buttons and owls, oh my!

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to put up something like this for the girls' backpacks. This has given me more ideas for keeping it interesting with cute knobs. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete