Thursday, October 20, 2011

one week

justin is the BEST dad ever.  he took the pandi on a father daughter bonding trip (hence the lack of toddler pictures this week) and they are having the time of their lives.  they've been gone a week and i miss them both terribly.  just one more week until our little family is reunited!  then we'll be mushroom hunting and jumping into piles of leaves together...

in the meantime, best dad has been sending me daily phone pics to keep me sane.  i can't figure out how to get them from my text messages onto the computer but here's one from just before they left that makes me smile.

4 comments:

  1. That is so great that they have one on one time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad they're having such a great trip. What a funny picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful daddy! But I can't imagine how much you must be missing them both by now. You are very blessed with your wonderful, little family. :-)

    ReplyDelete