Tuesday, February 28, 2012

march 2012 photo challenge

well it looks like another month is upon us soon and with it, a new challenge to keep this busy mama even busier!
fatmumslim started these monthly photo challenges where she assigns a theme for each day of a month and you share your photo using that word for inspiration.  i like the guidance but also the ability to interpret the themes however i wish.  here's a look at what the march challenge looks like...

i love photo challenges but sometimes my day is just crazy enough that i can't make time for inspired shots and editing with my DSLR camera.  so in order to enjoy this challenge without feeling too overwhelmed, i have decided to do this challenge solely using my camera phone and instagram.  i'll still post photos here but if you have instagram, you can follow me to see pics right after i take them.  you can also check out other people participating in the challenge (including you?!) using the hashtag #Marchphotoaday on either instagram or twitter.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm, do I dare commmit, as much as I'd love to....??? I'm so good at starting something and not finishing it.
    So looking forward to your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll admit, I punked out on the clothing challenge eventhough I was thinking about it and was trying to get up the gumption to start it. But, since that is over, I'll jump on board with the March Photo A Day Challenge instead.

    ReplyDelete