Monday, January 30, 2012

30 for 30: outfit 10

shirt: Target
skirt: Anthropologie
shoes: Target
belt: Anthropologie
necklace: Uncommon Goods
bag: Coach
hairpins: H&M


* photos by Corey Butler

i love this skirt!  it's called the nolana and when i first saw it in the anthro catalog, i really wanted it.  i took the risk that if i waited, it would go on sale (but still be available in my size).  i won!  and i love that it came in petite sizes for us shorties.  and look how it twirls!  the necklace is a beautiful agate strand that the hubby got me for my birthday last year.  and the bag was actually a gift as well from a friend that i used to serve on active duty military with.  when we both left, she applied for a part-time job with coach and listed me as a reference.  of course i gave an awesome recommendation and this adorable bag was my thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Holly Smokes! Mama is smokin' and ready for the runway with baby!! What a fun outfit and you make it work perfectly......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pic in the middle!!! You are stylin' & profilin', gorgeous. xoxo

    ReplyDelete