Friday, January 13, 2012

30 for 30 VOTE!

ok, i'm looking for a little input from you guys on some items to include in my wardrobe challenge.  i have the majority chosen but i thought it would be fun to let you pick something.  here are our options...


  
should i go with the victoria's secret multi wrap in grey or the old navy v-neck sweater in cream?  they both go with lots of different things and they're both good neutral colors.  so i am counting on you all to help me decide which one to use for this challenge!


4 comments:

  1. This is a toughy! The cream one is a stand-alone item, so you'd be wearing less amount of clothes. Might be easier for the challenge. The grey one needs something underneath it, which would take up another article of clothing. Practicality tells me cream. But my heart says grey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vote is for the V.S. multi wrap! Much more feminine and versatile. Can dress it up or down and wear it with lots of different stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VS wrap - I have something similar, and it's extremely versatile; it can dress up/down many outfits.

    ReplyDelete