Thursday, January 19, 2012

30 for 30: outfit 3

maxi dress: Old Navy
sweater: Old Navy
shoes: Target
bag: Billabong
scarf: Target
earrings: Target
ring: Charlotte Russe
belt: thrifted



a BIG thank you to Corey for taking these pics on our lunch break at work!  and see?  no owls!  those feathers could have come from any bird...

another co-worker complimented me on my outfit before asking how i thought to add that belt.  he's a fairly stylish guy but admitted that he usually sticks to matchy colors.  i admitted that i used to do the same thing but that reading fashion blogs has inspired me to step outside my comfort zone a bit.  i think it's working.

2 comments:

  1. Love this one! You may be addicted to creatures with feathers, but that's a-okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this outfit! Great idea to wear the sweater over the maxi dress as another way to use it! And the belt is nice; a little pop of color. :-)

    ReplyDelete