Monday, January 9, 2012

more handmade

i received this post on my facebook wall: Pay it forward 2012.... I promise to make something handmade for the first five people who comment. They must in turn post this and make something for the first five who comment on their status. *The rules are it has to be handmade by you, and they must receive it before 2012 ends - it can be something as simple a making a friend a cup of coffee. Go!

last year i took this same challenge and only got 3 responses. i actually just received one of my promised gifts from a dear friend and i love it!


this year, i had 7 people take the challenge!  and 3 of them were men!  i have already had a few hints  from people concerning their gifts (this was a popular request - the beanie, not my husband) that i will take into consideration.  i'm looking forward to making more things this year...

do you have any handmade resolutions for the year?  would you consider completing a challenge like this? (it's really rewarding!)

1 comment:

  1. So glad it made it despite its arrival in the beginning of 2012 instead of at the end of 2011! You are such an inspiration to me to keep up with handmade gifts (see my most recent blog post) and continue to amaze me at all you do, and with such a beautiful, positive outlook on life!

    ReplyDelete