Saturday, November 30, 2013

2013 month of thanks

11.1 today I am thankful for the blessing that is a HEALTHY baby!
11.2 today I am thankful for good friends that have my little girl over for a super fun sleepover!
11.3 today I am thankful for the opportunity to wish my husband another happy birthday
11.4 today I'm thankful for my MIL's delicious pumpkin soup
11.5 today I'm thankful for music.
11.6 today I'm thankful for my sweet, imaginative, healthy and helpful daughter. she makes me smile and laugh everyday.
11.7 today I'm thankful for my sweet "little" man and his kissable cheeks!
11.8 today I'm thankful for the restorative power of morning yoga.
11.9 today I'm thankful for a husband who's supportive of my hobbies, who encourages me to take time for myself, who takes the kiddos out and about and who makes us delicious coke floats for dessert - I couldn't ask for a better partner!
11.10 today I'm thankful for family days. even when these little ones get a little hard to handle I remind myself that we are blessed and one day I will miss even the "hardships."
11.11  today I'm thankful for the chance to thank our veterans, particularly the two that were serving when they adopted me. love you mom and dad!
11.12 today I'm thankful for my health. I am physically, mentally and emotionally healthy and am SO grateful for that blessing!
11.13 today I'm thankful for a job that lets me telecommute. for those less than restful nights, nothing beats working in your pj's.
11.14 today I'm thankful for not only for clean drinking water but also that my new work building has this cool feature built into the water fountain.
11.15 today I'm thankful for Saraya's generous heart. when I told her we needed to pick some of her toys, books and clothes to give to less fortunate kids, she didn't hesitate and made a decent sized "to go" pile.
11.16 today I'm thankful for whatever just made my baby giggle in his sleep. (now if only he'd sleep through the night...)
11.17 today I'm thankful for our fireplace.
11.18 today I'm thankful for spaghetti pie.
11.19 today I'm thankful for creative outlets.
11.20 today I'm thankful for cozy warm flannel sheets.
11.21 today I'm thankful for crockpots and rainy days.
11.22 today I'm thankful for my electric pump.
11.23 today I'm thankful for being able to talk to my family no matter our distance.
11.24 today I'm thankful for productive drills that don't get cancelled at the last minute.
11.25 today i'm thankful for my homemade eggnog lattes.
11.26 today I'm thankful for the opportunity to play in the kitchen with my little.
11.27 today I'm thankful for this happy reader.
11.28 today I'm thankful for a blessed holiday with great family, friends and food.
11.29 today i'm thankful for leftovers, naps, my DVR, massages, and my neighbors waiting until after Thanksgiving to blast Christmas music in the neighborhood.
11.30 to end the month of thanks, a reminder to myself that gratitude is for every day of our lives (courtesy of Mr. Thoreau)... "I am grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual. My wealth is not possession but enjoyment."

No comments:

Post a Comment