Wednesday, November 27, 2013

december 2013 photo a day challenge

The last month of 2013 is upon us this weekend.  Can you even believe it?  Was 2013 a great year for you or are you just ready to put it behind you?  I'd have to say that it was pretty fantastic for me.  That's not to say it hasn't been without its difficulties and I am looking forward to what 2014 has in store but overall, I can't complain!

One of the great things for me has been a year of awesome daily photos.  I really love the way these prompts have challenged my creative muscles and helped me capture some truly memorable parts of my life as well.

Chantelle (aka Fat Mum Slim) has really created an amazing outlet for people to share and I'm looking forward to another year of inspiration.  Hope to see some of you play along too!

No comments:

Post a Comment