Saturday, March 26, 2011

remix #5

daylight got away from me so you're stuck with this indoor picture.  i love this blouse.  it has cute little swallows flying around and a nice lace detail.  it's also one of the more difficult pieces for me to use in more than one way.  and these are some of my favorite shoes. kitten heels are nice for short girls who can't always handle sky high heels but need a little pick me up for keeping pants off of the ground. and these necklaces are fun too. the small one was a gift from the pandi and her daddy and the long double strand cost a dollar at the LA fashion district.  (if you've never checked out the fashion district, it's an incredible 100 blocks of shopping!)  i noticed that i'm wearing jeans a lot.  but they're sooo comfortable and at least i'm keeping the rest of the outfit from being too casual, right?!

blouse: PacSun
jeans: GAP
shoes: Madden Girl (from The Buckle)

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this blouse!! And I think it would look great with the sweater from yesterday......????? You are tooo cute :-)
    Accessories are very nice also. I NEED to go shopping with you sometime in the fashion district. Next time I'm there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fun and creativity you are having with your already existing wardrobe! All the remixes so far have looked great! And I personally think that jeans can look very casual or very dressed up, just depending on what you do with them (like dressing them up in this remix with a feminine blouse and accessories) :-).

    ReplyDelete