Monday, March 28, 2011

remix #7

i bought this shirt years ago because i thought it was a really nice shade of pink.  more like a salmon.  and it's sheer with a pretty pattern.  every time i considered wearing it though, it never seemed to live up to how i envisioned it in my head.  yet and still, i could never manage to get rid of it come time to clean the closet.  so after some wrestling with myself, i decided to include it in the challenge.  i figure at the very least, i will feel good about getting rid of it once i know for sure it doesn't work in my wardrobe! 
shirt: Old Navy
jeans: GAP
shoes: Madden Girl (from The Buckle)
belt: Target
earrings: H&M
ring: garage sale

2 comments:

  1. It is a pretty shirt but this is NOT your color. It washes out your beautiful complextion and makes you look pale. That may be why it's never felt quite right. I vote "no" this one should go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree w/deanna...but im loving the hair so keep that. :)

    ReplyDelete